Friday, March 13, 2009

The best is yet to come...

One of the things I enjoy most about being a journalist and research editor is all of the interesting things I learn about life, love and taxes. Even the less-than-interesting articles I've researched, on subjects that include clearing out a clogged bathtub, have been stored in the recesses of my brain and ever so carefully filed under mundane information. (Wouldn't you love to have me on your team the next time you're playing Jeopardy?) But seriously...

I've been instrumental in promoting the benefits of healthy habits to family and friends thanks in part to all of those medical journals and medical jargon that I've had to decipher over the years. In fact, I've got a new unwarranted moniker--Dr. Jackson. I've researched and written on a spectrum of subjects, from op-ed pieces for USATODAY.com on contemporary issues from a spiritual standpoint to career advice columns for a number of business magazines. My claim to fame...I don't by any stretch of the imagination claim that I know everything about all things, but I'm inquisitive and love sharing what I find out with others. So onward and upward....I'm going to spend some time talking to some folks and see if they can give me some answers about making it through these trying times and then I'll share it with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping